Construction Mechanical Project Manager Entry Level
Company: P1 Group Inc.
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: January 7, 2019
P1 Group, Inc., is seeking an ENTRY-LEVEL Mechanical Construction Project Manager based in our Saint Joseph, Missouri office.
Join our P1 Group Team!
Since 1919, P1 Group, Inc. has created a proud tradition, outstanding reputation and proven performance record in the electrical and mechanical construction and building service industries. P1 Group has established itself as one of the premier contractors both locally and across the nation. Offering a challenging and fast-paced work environment, P1 Group takes pride in its ability to maintain a high standard of excellence along with an ethical and friendly business culture. Additionally, the safety program, which includes a full-time staff, has helped the company win numerous national safety awards.
P1 Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
We have a competitive compensation and benefit package.
This position is geared toward upcoming and recent college graduates who are available to work full-time starting January 2019 or before. Training is provided. The position supports either smaller construction projects within our Service Department or larger projects with our Construction Department.
Position Qualifications and Skills:
* Interested in pursuing a career in the mechanical construction industry.
* Must be available to work full-time beginning January 2019 or before.
* Must have successfully completed a Bachelor s degree in a Construction or Mechanical Engineering related discipline by January 2019.
* Related work experience is not required. However, applicants with related work experience such as internships are preferred.
* A High school diploma or GED equivalent.
* Working knowledge of computer software, including spreadsheets, Microsoft Office and Outlook.
* Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Must be able to satisfactorily pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
* Must be able to satisfactorily pass a motor vehicle record check. Must be able to meet P1 Group qualifications to operate a vehicle on company business. Must be at least 18 years of age. Must possess a valid driver s license. Must have access to drive a well maintained vehicle. Must have up to date registration with the local Department of Motor Vehicles. Both the candidate and the vehicle must be currently covered on a personal insurance policy.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* As directed by the Project Manager, develops schedules, budgets, progress reviews, billings, bids, change orders, submittal lists and reports.
* Visits job sites to monitor progress, coordinates with the project foreman, audits site safety, and reviews productivity.
* Meets with the project foreman to review short-interval plans, requests for information, change orders, purchase orders, and labor reports.
* Supports the foreman and project manager, as appropriate.
* Establishes and maintains a collaborative working relationship with the project manager and foreman by providing timely, accurate, and complete information and by answering questions and requests.
Keywords: P1 Group Inc., Saint Joseph , Construction Mechanical Project Manager Entry Level, Professions , Saint Joseph, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!