Production Worker - 2nd Shift
Company: Triumph Foods
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: January 5, 2019
Are you a Production Worker or an Entry-Level Worker looking to make a solid career move to a company that offers excellent pay, benefits, and training?
As a Production Worker are you looking for very clean work in a state-of-the-art food production facility?
Are you interested in building a future in food manufacturing production ?
If so, we would love to talk with you!
No experience is required. We will train you!
This career opportunity is located in St. Joseph, MO.
Why work at Triumph Foods?
- Excellent starting pay
- Transportation is available
- Apply today and start as soon as the next day
- The real opportunity for advancement
- Excellent benefits
- On-Site Cafeteria We are hiring for all shifts including:
- Shipping and Receiving
- Stockyard For immediate consideration, please submit your resume today!
We are Triumph Foods located in St. Joseph and are proud of our diverse workforce. Our employees represent over 60 countries!
We speak many languages including English, Spanish, Burmese and more! If you are a reliable worker looking for an entry-level food production opportunity with a solid career path, join Triumph Foods!
Skills and Experience to be Successful:
- a minimum of 6 months of continuous work experience in the previous year work history must represent gainful employment and be verifiable
- the ability to stand for up to 10 hours per day
- the ability to work in temperatures ranging from cold and damp to hot and humid environments
- ability to repetitively lift 25 to 50 pounds in a fast-paced environment
- comfortable working with livestock
- Applicants will be considered for any position. Compensation
Starting pay up to $14.70 plus once the skills qualifications are met.
Excellent Benefits Including:
Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Pension, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Sick Pay, Employee Discounts, On-Site Clinic and Cafeteria and a safe work environment!
To start the process, please submit your resume today!
Triumph Foods firmly supports the principle and philosophy of equal opportunity for all individuals, regardless of age, race, gender, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other protected category pursuant to applicable federal, state or local law. Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: Triumph Foods, Saint Joseph , Production Worker - 2nd Shift, Professions , Saint Joseph, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!