General Duty Sterile Processing Technician
Posted on: May 27, 2023
- General Duty Sterile Processing Technician
- Sterile Processing
- PRN Status
- Variable Shift
- Starting at: $15.00 (day shift); $16.50 (evening shift); $17.00
- Works under the supervision of the Manager-OR and/or Director -
OR\SPD. This position is responsible for ensuring that all surgical
supplies, instruments and equipment are properly inventoried,
assembled, packaged, sterilized, stored, distributed and tracked in
a quality/timely manner throughout the hospital and clinics. Works
independently with little supervision. Performs appropriate quality
control testing and record keeping as recommended. This position is
employed by Mosaic Health System.
- Operates and troubleshoots cleaning equipment while maintaining
- Properly documents and verifies sterilization loads and
biological test to determine the efficacy of the sterilization
- Cleans various Biomedical equipment for patient use.
- Anticipates required instrument needs for cases due to surgeon
and procedure preference cards.
- Maintains work flow by putting away sterile items, retrieving
items from return cart and wrapping items for sterilization.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent or possible work
experience. Associated topics: lab, medical lab science, mls,
pathology, sample collection, scientist, services, technician,
technician laboratory, testing
Keywords: Mosaic, Saint Joseph , General Duty Sterile Processing Technician, Professions , Faucett, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...