Maintenance III - Plant Operations
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: March 16, 2023
- Maintenance III - Plant Operations
- Full Time Status
- Variable Shift
- Pay Range: $21.37 - $30.99 / hour
- This position works under the supervision of the Director
and/or Manager. Operates and maintains high pressure boilers, large
tonnage A/C equipment, auxiliary power plant equipment, air
compressors, pumps, cooling towers, fans and associated equipment.
Maintains a daily log of all operating equipment and medical gases.
Operates emergency generators. This position is employed by Mosaic
- Plan ahead for maintenance and repair of equipment. Ensure
boilers are operating at correct pressure and steam flow, chiller
at correct temperature and pressure, and maintaining logs.
- Test and treat boiler feed water, cooling tower-condensing
water and closed loop chilled water systems.
- Isolate, trouble s hoot and repair: pumps, steam turbines,
fans, piping, valves, electro-pneumatic valves, motors, motor
controllers, generators, diesel engines, HVAC systems, large
tonnage chillers and all associated equipment.
- Read gauge and log medical gas system pressure.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or GED equivalent.
- First Class Operating Engineer License from City of St. Joseph,
2nd Class Refrigeration License, and approved EPA C FC
Certification required within 18 months of hire. Non Clinical\\AZDL
- Driver Licence - Valid And In State required.
- Three years verifiable experience operating high pressure
boilers and chillers of 100 ton or more. Associated topics:
calibrate, customer service, diagnose, field service, field service
technician, malfunction, repair, service technician, troubleshoot,
Keywords: Mosaic, Saint Joseph , Maintenance III - Plant Operations, Professions , Saint Joseph, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...