Company: NOVAE LLC
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Job DescriptionWEEKLY PAY & BENEFITS AFTER 30 DAYS! ATTENDANCE
INCENTIVE BONUS Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance,
Company Paid Life Insurance, Company Paid Short Term and Long Term
Disability, Supplemental Life Insurance, 401(k) contribution after
30 days with company match, paid vacation and holidays! MATERIAL
HANDLERClarinda, IAWe are looking for a Material Handler that moves
material throughout the plant and keeps materials organized. The
ideal candidate has demonstrated experience in creating
efficiencies and flow. Conducting inventory counting processes to
ensure a shipment's accuracy. Do you have an organized and
efficient thought process with your work? Are you able to look at a
system or process and find inefficiencies and create newer more
efficient systems?We are part of Novae LLC, the second largest
trailer manufacturer in the United States!Essential Job Duties:
- Safety mindset. Use PPE properly: safety glasses, steel-toed
boots, reflective vests and hard hats as needed
- Contributes to the development of process and procedures.
- Able to work in a team environment to achieve production
- Assist in the unloading of daily, incoming shipments.
Loading/unloading parts, in/out of building.
- Maintaining a clean and organized lot.
- Verify materials entering the building by checking the parts to
the packing list
- Check incoming product for quality assurance
- Operate skid steer to move materials, oversee daily maintenance
- Ensure all product is organized and readily available for
- Maintain clear aisle ways when storing material
- Move material safely with and without an overhead hoist
- Know and differentiate among the different types materials
required to build trailers
- Keep lines stocked with necessary materials needed for
- Perform cycle counts to ensure inventory is updated and
- Assist in other areas as needed and perform other duties as
assigned Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Good physical condition with the ability to safely lift 80
pounds with prolonged periods of standing
- Able to work Monday - Friday, possible overtime.
- Strong math skills, excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite or
related software. Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision,401(k)
with company match, Life Insurance, Company paid Short Term and
Long Term Disability, Company Paid Life Insurance, Paid Holidays,
Paid Vacation. Questions? Call (712) 542-2618 x525 or x546! We
would love to talk to you! Want to join a growing organization that
promotes from within and offers a great place to work? Apply today!
H & H Trailers, 222 N 1st Street, Clarinda, IA or 2400 N Broadway,
Red Oak, IA. www.hhtrailer.com. EOE.
Keywords: NOVAE LLC, Saint Joseph , Material Handler, Professions , Clarinda, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!