Shipping and Receiving Clerk - 2nd Shift
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Woodstream has a rich history of over 150 years, and we are an
essential, life sustaining business. We provide pest & animal
control products that destroy disease carrying insects & rodents.
We provide a safe work environment including screening, social
distancing, and sanitation processes.We have an immediate
opportunity for 2nd Shift SR Clerk in St. Joseph, MOOur Benefits
Are Exceptional and Include:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance effective Day One of
- Employee Bonus Program
- Competitive 401K Match
- Paid Basic, Life and Disability Insurance
- Accident, Critical Illness, & Hospital Insurance Options
- ID Theft & Legal Assistance Plan Options
- Parental Leave and Adoption Assistance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- On-Site Technical Training Center
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Exceptional Work-Life balanceSCOPE & BASIC FUNCTION:
- A Shipping/Receiving Clerk is responsible for inventory
control/ accuracy and the flow of raw materials, WIP, and finished
goods into and out of manufacturing and distribution. A
Shipping/Receiving Clerk will participate in solving problems and
implementing solutions in a team-based environment to increase
Woodstream's productivity and is an integral part of the
distribution team. Their success will be determined by the positive
way in which they communicate, cooperate, interact, and contribute
towards achieving work center goals and objectives.ESSENTIAL
FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Regular attendance and punctuality required
- Interact with the Daily Production Schedule and pull materials
for orders accurately and efficiently. Respond to all order needs
- Use WMS handhelds, WMS desktop, and AS400 workstation to
effectively run inventory reports, analysis, and perform
transactions or adjustments.
- Receive purchased and replenished product. Receiving and put
away in WMS locations.
- Perform regular cycle counts as directed by Managers and
- Work with Managers and Supervisors in problem solving all
inventory or material flow issues.
- Operate all types of material handling equipment efficiently
- Pick and pack orders according to instructions. Ship orders by
the requested ship date.
- Maintain inventory accuracy (Goal - 98%).OTHER FUNCTIONS:
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Maintain and support continuous operations in accordance with
work center schedules.
- Maximize efficiency and throughput, and when appropriate, seek
assistance for equipment failure.
- Interact with others towards accomplishment of team
- Participate in cross training program and support to co-workers
as needed. Integrate temporary employees into duties as
- Participate in identifying problems, suggest improvements and
participate where appropriate in implementation of solutions.
- Operate in a safe manner and comply with safety policies and
procedures at all times
- Maintain work area in a neat and orderly way, during and at end
- Record and maintain any data related to work activity in a
concise, accurate way, and communicate appropriately.
- Will assist in operations in any which way deemed essential to
meet production requirements.Where permitted by applicable law,
must have received or be willing to receive the COVID 19 vaccine by
date of hire to be considered for US based jobs. Medical and/or
religious exemptions are considered.Woodstream is an Equal Employ
Opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train and promote
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national
origin, marital status, union affiliation, disability, sexual
orientation, or any other legally protected
Keywords: Woodstream, Saint Joseph , Shipping and Receiving Clerk - 2nd Shift, Professions , Saint Joseph, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!