Truck Driver- OTR Company Driver (CDLA) (Saint Joseph)
Company: Dick Lavy Trucking
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: December 4, 2019
STARTING PAY: 49-53CPM*BASED ON EXPERIENCE AND HAZMAT* *****
DRIVERS AVERAGE 2500-3000+ MILES PER WEEK!***** *** We are an OTR
company. We do NOT have local or dedicated routes available***If
you live in the following areas, we can get you home most weekends.
ARKANSAS: Memphis, Little Rock & Blytheville areasCONNECTICUT:
I-91, I-84 & Rt. 15 areasGEORGIA: Atlanta and north (along
I-75)ILLINOIS: Across I-70 & I-72 South, I-57 (Effingham)INDIANA:
North of Indianapolis (Between I-70 & US RT. 24)KENTUCKY: Along
I-75MARYLAND: I-70; Between Hagerstown & BaltimoreNEW JERSEY:
Philadelphia area, South of TurnpikeOHIO: Along I-75, between I-70
and I-76/I-80 or in direct areaPENNSYLVANIA: Most of PA I-80, I-70
and I-76TENNESSEE: I-75, I-40 West of Nashville, US 79 SW of
Clarksville, US 51 to MemphisTEXAS: Dallas/Fort Worth, Irving
areasOKLAHOMA: Oklahoma City and Tulsa areas$1,500 Sign-on Bonus
paid out over 90 days!
- STARTING PAY UP TO 53 CPM with annual pay increases!
- $1,225- $1,590+ Weekly Average + Benefits & Good Home Time
- Excellent benefits (medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, critical
illness and cancer insurance. Company paid $25,000 life insurance
- 401(k) with contribution (participation after one year)
- Free rider program (Some restricitons apply)
- Paid orientation with private hotel room, company car and lunch
provided Home MOST weekends or every other weekend based on
driver's location 99% NO touch freight Average length of haul is
680 miles--ALWAYS a clean load!
- Drivers Average 2500-3000 miles per week with NO FORCED
DISPATCH and NO NYC!
- Running lanes: East of I-35. From Maine to Miami, Laredo to
Minneapolis & everything in between!
- 2016-2020 Freightliners and Volvos (all automatics)
- Assigned driver manager
- 24/7/365 dispatch
- Great Pay - Steady Work - Consistent Miles - Late Model
Equipment (assigned trucks)
12 Months of recent tractor trailer driving experience (OTR) No
more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years Not cited for
a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 5 years No serious
offenses in the previous 5 years or pattern of unsafe practices
Satisfactory safety and employment history Associated topics: cdl a
truck, chofer clase a comercial, class a driving, class a truck,
company driver, company otr, dedicated truck, flatbed driver,
regional driving route, tanker
Keywords: Dick Lavy Trucking, Saint Joseph , Truck Driver- OTR Company Driver (CDLA) (Saint Joseph), Professions , Saint Joseph, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!