Family Medicine Physician Opening
Company: Vera Whole Health
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: May 23, 2019
Vera Whole Health seeks an experienced--Family Medicine Physician
who will set the standard of clinical excellence as a clinical
leader within one of our primary-care clinics. Our Lead Provider is
the clinical leader assuring the entire clinical care team provides
high quality care and an exceptional patient experience.-
Outpatient only- 12-15 patients per day- Full support staff- Lab
and pharmacy onsite--- Great base pay- Incentive bonus- 4 weeks
PTO- 2 weeks CME- $5,000.00 for CMEThe vision of Vera Whole Health
is to create a health revolution by enlivening people, invigorating
companies, and transforming healthcare. Vera Whole Health ensures
that the right people get the right care at the right time, which
means patients are healthier, happier and more productive. That---s
why our Spira Care partnership makes so much sense.Vera Whole
Health and Spira Care are partnering to provide healthcare for
members of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City. Vera is a market
leading healthcare company that provides primary care, health
management, and behavior coaching to employees via on- or near-site
clinics. Spira Care aims to make navigating the healthcare system
simpler, more transparent, and more affordable for everyone - under
one roof. It---s a match made in heaven.Join our health
revolution.As an experienced healthcare leader and Provider in our
clinics, you---ll partner with other health professionals to
address acute, chronic, and preventive care needs as well as
support patients to reach their wellness goals. As the provider
integrated into the care team, you will work alongside a
knowledgeable and independent allied staff as well as a whole
health coach who specializes in health behavior change. Vera is
proud to have created clinic teams and environments that embrace
the collaborative team concept in support of providing quality care
to our patients.--Position Qualifications/Essential Functions: List
4-5 qualifications/essential functions in order of importance that
the incumbent(s) are responsible for performing. This is the
day-to-day tasks, deliverables and ongoing work.--
- Provides all care and requirements of a Provider
- Acts as the clinical leader of the clinic team. Supporting
change management and assuring comprehensive care management for
both the individual patients and the population of the
- Working with the Practice Manager co-manages the clinical team
supporting the clinical care model and working to improve clinical
workflows, assuring clinical providers are supported to provide
exceptional clinical care
- Collaborates with Quality Improvement Committee to manage the
clinic Quality Improvement program
- Assure clinical direction and management of the care team
according to Vera Whole Health---s mission, vision, values and
policies and procedures. Is a mentor to the care team.
- Leads the care team effort to promote health and wellness for
patients through the coordination of health coaching, health risk
assessment and other health promotion activities.
- In collaboration with clinic manager, participates in --process
improvement, quality assurance, and ongoing development of the
- Reviews and manages regular chart and complaint review
- Serves as collaborating provider when needed or applicable for
Advanced Practice Providers and allied staff
- As part of the triad leadership team of the clinic you will
partner to assure the active promotion of client/patient engagement
and clinic success by engaging with the employer and their
employees to promote the clinic and encourage participation in
Health & Wellness visits.
- Adhere to the clinical services requirements and expectations
of the client contract regarding services and support the clinical
teams in adherence.
- Participates in non-clinical organizational activities and
committees (e.g. weekly provider meetings, clinical advisory
committee, quality improvement committee, etc.).
- Coordinate clinical activities with Customer Success and
operations teams..Accountable to achieve goals of client contract
and company initiatives around clinical quality, patient
satisfaction, patient engagement and process metricsAdditional
Qualifications Preferred: List any additional qualifications or
responsibilities if applicable.
- 2 years with case management emphasizing wellness and health
prevention, population health management, and/or increasing
leadership responsibilities, preferred.
- 2 years--- computer skills, including EMR experience.
- Team Care experience --- team of people with shared care
responsibility of a patient population.
- Documentation of--Hep--B vaccination or proof of immunity
- Documentation of proof of a negative TB test in the last 90
days before start-date.--
- Must show proof of current CPR
certification.--Education/Experience: List the minimum level of
education and experience required to perform the work of the
position including licensure.
- Board Certified provider MD, DO, or NP with family medicine or
internal medicine background.
- 1-2 years leading Team based Care-- ---
- 3-5 years--- primary care experience.
- Current, valid and unrestricted medical or ARNP license and
valid DEA number.--Demonstrated Attributes: Describe the skills and
attributes that make a candidate successful in this role.
- Highly organized
- Ability to champion quality throughout the whole organization
- Demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to--The Vera Way
by practicing its key components--of mindfulness, continuous
learning,--a coach approach, innovation,--adaptability
and--resilience--with all members of Vera's staff, clients and
- Team leader with strong interpersonal skills and ability to
build effective working relationships throughout the clinic and all
levels of the organization - Excellent verbal and written
- Ability to be creative and nimble in a fast-paced environment
with a certain amount of ambiguity and constant change.
- Solution-focused. JWHP
Keywords: Vera Whole Health, Saint Joseph , Family Medicine Physician Opening, Other , Kansas City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!