Kitchen Specialist - Infused Products
Company: OXG MIP, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*About Us: OXG MIP, LLC *is a leading medical cannabis
Manufacturer in Missouri. The Company intends to set the standard
for medical cannabis by delivering an array of products that
reaches all demographics and meets the patient needs. It is our
intent to provide our patients with the latest information
available from the medical community, warnings and requirements
provided by the regulatory department, as well as custom materials
and information covering strain specific medical uses to assist
them in choosing the safest and most effective medication. Through
superior customer service and highly trained staff, our established
policies and procedures ensure that our facilities are utilized to
their fullest potential and that resources are used as efficiently
as possible to reduce our impact on local utilities, as well as
areas surrounding our facility.
*Duties and Responsibilities*
- Weigh and mix ingredients to produce baked goods following
- Record production and procedures, such as processing steps,
temperatures, cooking time, batches processed, and test
- Restock supplies as needed throughout the shift.
- Prepare completed products for packaging and deliveries.
- Assist with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of the
equipment, cooking area, kitchen floors, all storage areas.
- Inspect finished products for quality and adherence to industry
and company specifications.
- Removal of defective products and packaging materials.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
*Minimum Qualifications: *
- Previous kitchen experience in a regulated field that adheres to
health and safety policies and procedures required.
- Basic math skills required.
- Must be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of recipes,
food production, and kitchen sanitation required.
- Must be able to stand throughout the duration of your shift and
lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must be able to obtain a Missouri Medical Marijuana Agent
- Must be able to comply with all laws, regulations, and policies
associated with the industry. Preferred Qualifications:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: OXG MIP, LLC, Saint Joseph , Kitchen Specialist - Infused Products, Other , Dearborn, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!