Company: Rush Enterprises
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: November 22, 2022
The Parts Clerk assists with inventory issues, coding of
paperwork, and issuing purchase orders for expenses.
Rush Truck Centers opens the door to the world of opportunity. We
are the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships across
the US representing truck and bus manufacturers. Our franchises
include Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and
Blue Bird. We offer a rewarding career as a leader in the
transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our
network of locations and services.
* Match and code all paperwork for dealership.
* Order parts stock and special orders.
* Keep track of returns to vendors.
* Schedule core returns with vendors.
* Reconcile vendor statements.
* Assist in inventory duties.
* Keep miscellaneous purchase orders up to date.
* We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock
purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for
advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards
excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
* Three months' clerical or inventory experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
This job posting does not state or imply that these are the only
duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be
required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other
duties requested by their leader.
Keywords: Rush Enterprises, Saint Joseph , Parts Clerk, Other , Saint Joseph, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!