Access Representative All Outpatient Clinics - St. Joseph
Company: Heartland Health
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: November 22, 2022
- Access Representative
- Full Time / Part Time / PRN Status
- Day Shift
- This position performs tasks, which are directed towards the
collection of patient information and its custodianship. Works as a
receptionist for the provider's office to support patient care
delivery and follow up.
- This position works under the supervision of the Clinic Manager
and Access Representative - Lead and is employed by Mosaic Health
- Schedules, reschedules, and cancels patient appointments with
Physician and Nurse Practitioner, receptionist and customer service
representative. Performs check in and check out functions in
- Enters patient data into computer systems accurately and
completely. This includes patient registration, medical record
assignment, and visit creation.
- Prepares release of information and consent forms for patient
signature according to applicable statutes, sends requests to other
health care provider(s) and coordinates the receipt of this
additional information for the physician(s) and other health care
- Receives and relays information to providers, nursing
personnel, patients, family members and visitors by acting as a
- Assures confidentiality of information regarding patients,
hospital personnel and medical staff.
- High School Diploma, GED or HiSET equivalent. Higher levels of
- Computer data entry, customer service, collections and medical
record responsibility experience preferred. Knowledge of medical
Keywords: Heartland Health, Saint Joseph , Access Representative All Outpatient Clinics - St. Joseph, Other , Saint Joseph, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!