Certified Medication Aide CMA
Company: Wathena Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Wathena Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center - POSITION
As a Certified Medication Aide (CMA) you are responsible for
providing routine nursing care and ensure the med pass is completed
timely and accurately in accordance with established policies and
procedures and as may be directed by the Charge Nurse, RN
Supervisor, Director of Nurses or Administrator, to assure that the
highest degree of quality resident care can be maintained at all
- Must have a current Kansas certification as a Certified
Medication Aide (CMA).
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
- Certified Medication Aide (CMA) must have patience, tact,
cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to
handle residents based on whatever maturity level they are
- Certified Medication Aide (CMA) assists in passing medications
to residents on their assigned unit.
- Prepare residents for therapy, activities, physician visits,
religious services, etc., to include transporting residents to/from
- Prepares and administers medication documents, the right
medications to the right patient at the right time in the right
dosage by the right route. -
- Assist residents with proper hygiene -
- Bathe residents as assigned and in accordance with established
facility procedures (encourage showers and other self-help
- Follow infection control procedures in accordance with
established facility policy when isolation techniques are
- Chart required information every shift pertaining to the role
of the certified Medication Aide (CMA).
- Presents professional image to consumers through dress,
behavior and speech.
- Adheres to Company Standards for resolving consumer
- Ensures that all consumer/resident rights are protected.
- Annual evaluations
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Electronic documentation
- Employee appreciation events
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Keywords: Wathena Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center, Saint Joseph , Certified Medication Aide CMA, Other , Wathena, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!