Company: Lowe's Companies, Inc.
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Job Description What You Will Do All Lowe's associates deliver
quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean,
safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As an
Merchandising Assistant Store Manager, this means: * Anticipating
customer flow and work demand and redirecting efforts and schedules
to ensure proper coverage when and where needed.
* Planning for spikes in sales and ensuring the store has the
in-stock position to support the demand.
* Conducting safety walks, monitoring use of store power equipment,
and coaching associates around safe work practices. The
Merchandising Assistant Store Manager leads a team of associates
who work together to ensure our customers receive exceptional
service while shopping in a clean, safe, well-stocked store. The
Merchandising Assistant Store Manager is accountable for achieving
sales and margin goals while driving operational efficiencies and
maximizing overall customer satisfaction with the Lowe's in-store
experience. At times, the Merchandising Assistant Store Manager is
expected to provide full leadership over the store. The
Merchandising Assistant Store Manager collaborates with peers on
the store leadership team as well as the District Manager and Area
support staff to assess the needs of our customers and develop the
best methods for achieving service, sales, and operational
objectives. Furthermore, this individual may be asked to rotate
through Specialty and Operations assignments for the purpose of
cross-training and development. Travel Requirements: This role does
not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel
on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring
stores. What We're Looking For * Salaried: Generally scheduled for
48 hours; more hours may be required based on the needs of the
* Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of
* Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
* Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may
lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance. What You Need To
Succeed Minimum Qualifications * 2 years of experience leading
associates in a retail environment.
* 3 years of experience working in a fast-paced, cross-functional
* 1 year of experience performing manager-on-duty responsibilities,
including management of daily store operations and processes within
and beyond assigned areas of responsibility.
* Experience using Microsoft Office Suite.
* Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as may
be required by law. Preferred Qualifications * Bachelor's degree in
* 5 years of experience leading service associates in a retail or
consumer service industry.
* 3 years of experience performing manager-on-duty
responsibilities, including management of daily store operations
and processes within and beyond assigned areas of
* Experience working in the home improvement retail sector.
* Broad knowledge of interior/exterior product categories (e.g.,
flooring, cabinets, millwork, building materials, appliances, home
dcor, lighting, plumbing).
* Experience working with store computer systems (including but not
limited to: Project Tool, Genesis, M2O, Thin Client, etc.). If the
state or local municipality requires a salesperson license for this
position, you must either be licensed or pass the requisite
licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting employment in
Keywords: Lowe's Companies, Inc., Saint Joseph , Merchandising ASM, Other , Saint Joseph, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!