Sanitizer - HPD
Company: Smithfield Foods
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Sanitizer - HPD
The Sanitizer safely cleans interiors and exteriors of company
vehicles to the standards defined by biosecurity policies.
- Washes and sanitizes trucks and
- Cleans interiors and exteriors of cars and pickup trucks when
- Assists Sanitation Lead Person in maintaining washing equipment
by properly cleaning and storing equipment.
- Follows the safety requirements of the Injury Prevention System
- Abides by all company policies, procedures and guidelines as
directed by management.
- Flexibility with a willingness to change plans according to the
direction of management
- Works as a team player by accomplishing daily department work
requirements and goals.
- Assists with facility and equipment maintenance.
- Responsible for complying with all environmental, biosecurity
and safety laws and procedures.
- Reports all environmental issues immediately to their
supervisor. Assist with grounds and facility upkeep by cutting
grass, take out trash, and cleaning inside and outside the facility
- Reads and understands the company's emergency notification
process and how it applies to their specific worksite.The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not
intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties,
and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other
duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to do hard physical labor.
- Strong commitment to teamwork.
- Ability to follow instructions and deal with standardized
- Must be able to work an average 60 hour week, which can vary
- Weekend, evening, and holiday work required as needed.
- Must be on call to work in emergency situations to include but
not limited to, power outages or personnel shortages.
- Ability to operate a tractor trailer inside the truck yard.
Backing skills required to move trailers in and out of the wash
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while
building strong working relationships and a positive work
Work Environment & Physical Demands
The work environment characteristics & physical demands described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 lbs.
- Frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or
feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and
talk or hear.
Careers and Benefits
To learn more about Smithfield's benefits, visit
smithfieldfoods.com/careerbenefits. PEOPLE MATTER More than 63,000
employees globally drive our success. We strive to create a fair,
ethical and rewarding work environment. GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT
Working at Smithfield isn't just a job - it's the foundation for a
lifelong career with training designed to help you advance
professionally. BENEFITS Our people matter. That's why we offer
excellent, comprehensive benefits packages to our full-time
employees. SUSTAINABILITY PLEDGE Sustainability is ingrained in our
culture and guides how we operate. We believe in innovating for the
About Smithfield Foods
Headquartered in Smithfield, Va. since 1936, Smithfield Foods, Inc.
is an American food company with agricultural roots and a global
reach. With more than 60,000 jobs globally, we are dedicated to
producing "Good food. Responsibly" and serve as one of the world's
leading vertically integrated protein companies. We have pioneered
sustainability standards for more than two decades, including our
industry-leading commitments to become carbon negative in our U.S.
company-owned operations and reduce GHG emissions 30 percent across
our entire U.S. value chain by 2030. We believe in the power of
protein to end food insecurity and have donated hundreds of
millions of food servings to our communities. Smithfield boasts a
portfolio of high-quality iconic brands, such as Smithfield,
Eckrich and Nathan's Famous, among many others. For more
information, visit www.smithfieldfoods.com, and connect with us on
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Smithfield is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace
diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, protected
veterans status or status as a disabled individual or any other
protected group status or non-job related characteristic as
directed by law.
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Keywords: Smithfield Foods, Saint Joseph , Sanitizer - HPD, Other , Milan, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!