Albany Registered Radiologic Technologist
Company: Heartland Health
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Details * Albany Registered Radiologic Technologist
* Radiology Department
* PRN Status
* Variable Shift Summary * This position is responsible for
performing a variety of procedures requiring independent judgment
and knowledgeable performance. This position will operate equipment
safely producing quality images for diagnostic purposes and
maintain equipment and supplies. Uses radiation safety measures and
protection devices to comply with government regulations and to
ensure safety of patients and fellow staff.
* This position works under the supervision of the Director,
Associate Team Leader, Lead Technologist and/or Clinic Manager and
is employed by Mosaic Health System Duties * Interpret a provider's
* Prepare patients for procedures.
* Select imaging parameters.
* View images from an imaging session and keep records of the
* Review and complete patient exam and charges within the radiology
information system. Qualifications * Completion of Radiologic
* Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
Heartsaver or BLS certification required within 90 days from start
* Two years radiology experience preferred, but not required.
Keywords: Heartland Health, Saint Joseph , Albany Registered Radiologic Technologist, Other , Albany, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!