Field Install & Service Tech (Up to $25/ hour)
Posted on: November 18, 2021
DescriptionWindstream Holdings, Inc., is a leading provider of
advance network communications and technology solutions for
consumers, small businesses, enterprise organizations and carrier
partners across the U.S. About the Role: Windstream's team of Field
Install and Service Technicians are vital team members who
represent our leading telecommunications brand that connects
homeowners, small business, enterprise and carrier partners across
the United States. Our team of Field Install and Service
Technicians care about technology and connecting customers to
products they value. By providing technical expertise and customer
support, our Field Install and Service Technicians create
meaningful connections with customers that create long-term
relationships. What You'll Do:
- No Experience needed - Windstream's training program will teach
you how to install and repair residential and business
communications services including telephone, internet, and
- Learn to work with tools and test equipment to provide service
of multiple different technologies and network designs.
- Recommend products and services to resolve the communications
needs of customers.
- Work in both buried and aerial plant requiring pole climbing
and ladder skills.
- Safely operate and maintain clean and organized company service
- Work in both inside and outside environments.
- Complete necessary safety training and follow safety standards
- You will report to the Manager of Local Operations Do You Have?
- Basic technology and math skills
- Valid driver's license and safe driving record
- Ability to distinguish colors in use of color-coded cable.
- Ability to use equipment with maximum load capacity of
- Ability to lift 50lbs and capable of working aloft.
- Ability to successfully complete required safety training.
- Ability to work assigned schedules and extended hours including
day, evening, weekend, and holiday hours.
- Ability to respond to after hour callouts.
- High School Degree or GED equivalent Our Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Plans
- Identify Theft, Legal, Auto & Home and Pet Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Health & Flexible Savings Account
- Life and AD&D, Spousal Life, Child Life Insurance
- Educational Assistance Plan
- Generous Annual Increases About Us: Windstream is a leading
provider of advanced network communications and technology
solutions for consumers, small businesses, enterprise organizations
and carrier partners across the U.S. Windstream offers bundled
services, including broadband, security solutions, voice, and
digital TV to consumers. The company also provides data, cloud
solutions, unified communications and managed services to business
and enterprise clients. The company supplies core transport
solutions on a local and long-haul fiber-optic network spanning
approximately 150,000 miles.QualificationsMinimum Requirements:High
School Graduate or GED Equivalent required. Two-year technical
degree in computers or electronics or the equivalent in work
experience desired.Job Category: Field OperationsLocations:
US-Missouri-MilanEEO Statement:Windstream is an equal opportunity
employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and
uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information,
protected veteran status, current military status, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, creed,
citizenship status, or any other status protected by law, and to
give full consideration to qualified disabled individuals and
protected veterans. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our
innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is
subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.
Keywords: Windstream, Saint Joseph , Field Install & Service Tech (Up to $25/ hour), Other , Milan, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!