Team Leader, Antigen Production - 2nd Shift
Company: Boehringer Ingelheim
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: September 11, 2021
This position provides technical direction and
supervision in their assigned biological production area according
to company policies and corporate business plans, to provide
technical competence through proper selection and training the work
force, to ensure a safe work place through proper training of the
work force and to implement and maintain compliance status (cGMP,
OSHA) within the department. Manages the documentation flowing
in/out of the production floor including, but not limited to, batch
records, equipment logbooks, etc.
As an employee of Boehringer Ingelheim, you will
actively contribute to the discovery, development and delivery of
our products to our patients and customers. Our global presence
provides opportunity for all employees to collaborate
internationally, offering visibility and opportunity to directly
contribute to the companies' success. We realize that our strength
and competitive advantage lie with our people. We support our
employees in a number of ways to foster a healthy working
environment, meaningful work, diversity and inclusion, mobility,
networking and work-life balance. Our competitive compensation and
benefit programs reflect Boehringer Ingelheim's high regard for our
- Supervise personnel to include communicating to
management the status and/or progress of departmental concerns,
issues, employee actions, new ideas, and all other relevant
information to ensure success within the department. Hire, train,
coach and develop personnel within the department in accordance
with policies and procedures.
- Coordinate the activities and schedules of the
- Prepare and/or manage departmental budget and
monitor departmental expenses and capital projects.
Responsible for purchase of operating supplies to include
recommendations new or replacement equipment. Coordination of
cycle counts in the Department to control inventory in production
- Accurate business function documentation
management\: Organize/prioritize batch record reviews as defined by
Management for completed production
- Assist in the creation, review and approval
relevant SOPs, Controlled Forms and other business function
documents to support regulatory compliance, change controls and
company driven initiatives.
- Manage and maintain tracking system for
department key performance indicators. Provide data/metrics to
Management regarding individual, equipment, production trends;
provide recommendations to resolve errors.
- Troubleshoot production problems, document
findings, and implement solutions to resolve
- Investigate production process
- Ensure compliance with cGMP, APHIS, OSHA, EPA,
EU, and JP regulations pertaining to production
- Bachelor's Degree in related business or
scientific field from an accredited institution.
- In addition to Bachelor's degree, two (2) years
of professional experience.
- In lieu of a degree, six (6) years of relevant
- Experience must be inclusive of one (1) year of
- Experience must be inclusive of managing and
auditing master receipts, batch records and process order data
within relevant SAP/ERP software systems.
- Experience in ERP inventory control system(s) is
preferred but not necessary.
- Experience with word processing, spreadsheets,
and database management required.
- Demonstrated ability to train others and complete
- Demonstrates the ability to follow systematic
continuous improvement methodologies and the willingness to
identify, define, and implement process
- Demonstrated knowledge of Aseptic or related
production techniques and equipment.
- A working knowledge of cGMP, EU and OSHA Part 11
guidelines as they pertain to implementing process improvements on
aseptic production or other production
- Must be detail oriented, able to work with
minimal supervision and self-motivated to utilize resources to
troubleshoot as needed.
- Ability to manage multiple on-going projects with
- Strong proofreading skills along with excellent
communication and written capabilities.
- Must be proficient in MS office applications such
as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Must be able to readily learn and quickly become
proficient in all software applications utilized for packaging
equipment and operations.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United
States without restriction.
- Must be willing to take a drug test and
post-offer physical (if required).
- Must be 18 years of age or
Who We Are\:
At Boehringer Ingelheim we create value through
innovation with one clear goal\: to improve the lives of patients.
We develop breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare
solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and
animals. As a family owned company we focus on long term
performance. We are powered by 50.000 employees globally who
nurture a diverse, collaborative and inclusive
culture. Learning and development for all employees is key
because your growth is our growth.
Want to learn more? Visit boehringer-ingelheim.com
and join us in our effort to make more health.
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal
opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a
diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives
and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our
employees, patients and communities. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to a person’s
actual or perceived race, including natural hairstyles, hair
texture and protective hairstyles; color; creed; religion; national
origin; age; ancestry; citizenship status, marital status; gender,
gender identity or expression; sexual orientation, mental, physical
or intellectual disability, veteran status; pregnancy, childbirth
or related medical condition; genetic information (including the
refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other class or
characteristic protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Boehringer Ingelheim, Saint Joseph , Team Leader, Antigen Production - 2nd Shift, Other , Saint Joseph, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!