Company: Heartland Health
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- CT Technologist
- Radiology Department
- PRN Status
- Variable Shift
- This position performs scans using computed tomography to
create a cross section of patient's internal organs for medical
analysis. They also prepare and administer contrast agents to
obtain some images. This position may work in various clinical
environments, such as the hospital or diagnostic imaging centers.
Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts
responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally
respectful to all.
- This position works under the supervision of the Director, ATL,
Lead Technologist and providers in Radiology and is employed by
Mosaic Health System
- Interpret a provider's instructions.
- Screen patients for safety.
- Prepare patient for procedures, including providing education
regarding CT procedures.
- Select software options and imaging parameters when adjusting a
- View images from an imaging session and keep records of the
- Completion of Radiologic Technology program.
- Registered by American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
C.T. Registry examination within 18 months of clinical training
completion preferred. BLS or Heartsaver certification
- Three (3) years' experience in CT preferred.
Keywords: Heartland Health, Saint Joseph , CT Technologist, Other , Saint Joseph, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!