Company: Heartland Health
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Maintenance I
- Maintenance Department
- Full Time Status
- Variable Shift
This position is responsible for general repairs to the
buildings, electrical, mechanical, plumbing systems and
preventative maintenance with supervision as needed. This position
will be responsible for painting, answering phones and respond to
- This position works under the supervision of the Director
and/or Manager and is employed by Mosaic Health System.
- Repairs water and waste systems. Performs repairs of HVAC
equipment to include VAV boxes, thermostats, roof top units and air
- Installs and repairs small and major appliances within hospital
complex and area clinics. Repairs, replaces or installs mechanical
equipment including door closures, locks, windows, walls, roofs, or
- Follows current health system policies and procedures.
- Works scheduled hours and is flexible with schedule to meet the
needs of the department.
- High School graduate or GED equivalent.
- Valid driver's license required.
- One year in plumbing, HVAC , electrical and building
maintenance; refrigeration experience and appropriate certification
preferred. Must have computer work order entry experience.
Keywords: Heartland Health, Saint Joseph , Maintenance I, Other , Saint Joseph, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!