Company: MHC Kenworth
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC) is North America's largest Kenworth
truck dealership group. As MHC continues to grow, we have an
opening for a Diesel Service Journeyman. The role of the Diesel
Service Journeyman is to perform all functions of a fully-qualified
heavy-duty truck repair Diesel Technician under minimal
- Perform skilled and complicated mechanical work on heavy-duty
truck equipment and related components with minimum
- Perform trouble shooting on major problems.
- Work with and help train Apprentice Technicians.
- Advise the Service Foreman if additional repair work is
- Maintain favorable relations with customers.
- Participate in training to stay abreast of new technology.
- Minimum four years of diesel experience or a vocational
- Must have at least one specialization (i.e. engine, drive
- Necessary tools to perform the position
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Computer experience
- CDL preferred
Keywords: MHC Kenworth, Saint Joseph , Service Journeyman, Other , Saint Joseph, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!