Company: Heartland Health
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- MRI Technologist
- Radiology Department
- Full Time Status
- Evening Shift
- This position works under the supervision of Director, ATL,
Lead Technologist and providers in Radiology. This position perform
scans using radiofrequencies within a magnetic field to produce
images of bones, organs, and soft tissue. They also prepare and
administer contrast agents to obtain some images. MRI technologist
can work in various clinical environments, such as the hospital or
diagnostic imaging centers. This position is employed by Mosaic
- Interpret a provider's instructions.
- Screen patients for safety prior to entering zone 4.
- Prepare patients for procedures, including education to
patients regarding MRI procedures.
- Select software options and imaging parameters when adjusting
an MRI machine.
- View images from an imaging session and keep records of the
- Completion of Radiologic Technology program.
- Registered by American Registry of Radiologic Technology.
Registered in Magnetic Resonance Imaging is preferred. Magnetic
Resonance Imaging registry eligible within one year of clinical
training if not registered in Magnetic Resonance Imaging. BLS or
Heartsaver certification required.
- Minimum 3 years' experience is preferred.
Keywords: Heartland Health, Saint Joseph , MRI Technologist, Other , Saint Joseph, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!