Registered Nurse - Mental Health
Company: Heartland Health
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Registered Nurse - Mental Health
- Department: MV Mental Health
- PRN Status
- Variable Shift
- This position works under the supervision of a Director. This
position assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and supervises
individual patient care according to standards. Accepts
responsibility for direction of co-workers in the implementation of
plans of care. May be required to work in other areas according to
skill of staff and acuity of patients. Provides exceptional service
to all patients and customers. This position is employed by Mosaic
- Completes assessment/reassessment of patient and documents in
- Analyzes the information collected to determine patient's needs
and expected outcomes.
- Develops and implements plan of care based upon the assessment,
diagnosis, and expected outcomes of patient.
- Oversees the delegation of the plan to other licensed and
- Ensures a discharge plan is a part of the individualized plan
of care as appropriate to the population served.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Nursing required.
- Registered Nurse licensed in Missouri or Kansas, depending upon
designation of work location required; BCLS certification with 90
days of hire; ACLS certification within 1 year of hire and
Keywords: Heartland Health, Saint Joseph , Registered Nurse - Mental Health, Other , Maryville, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!