Patient Care Representative All Outpatient Clinics - St. Joseph
Company: Heartland Health
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- Patient Care Representative
- All Outpatient Clinics - St. Joseph
- Full time, Part time, PRN Status
- This position provides a wide range of assistive services to
promote patient flow, patient information gathering and patient
care in the clinic setting. Performs front desk duties for the
Provider's office to support patient care delivery and follow up.
This position works under the supervision of the Clinic Manager and
under the direction of the provider and/or nurse and is employed by
Mosaic Health Systems.
- Greets and escorts patient to exam room.
- Interviews patient and documents patient's response in the
medical record according to standard.
- Performs EKG's, specimen collection and point of care testing
with appropriate training and competencies.
- Schedules, reschedules, and cancels patient appointments with
Physician and Nurse Practitioner, receptionist and customer service
representative. Performs check in and check out functions in
clinic. Assists with front office duties as requested.
- Requests payment, balances receipts for deposit, prepares
deposit, reconciles and completes daily reports and work
- High School Diploma required. Certified Nursing Assistant or
Medical assistant training preferred.
- Basic Life Support certification required within 90 days of
- Physician's office or healthcare setting experience preferred.
Computer data entry, customer service, collections and medical
record responsibility experience preferred. Knowledge of medical
Keywords: Heartland Health, Saint Joseph , Patient Care Representative All Outpatient Clinics - St. Joseph, Other , Saint Joseph, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!