Senior Decision Support Analyst
Company: Heartland Health
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- Senior Decision Support Analyst
- Decision Support Core
- Full Time Status
- This position assists in building and maintaining the framework
in which the organization's financial and statistical performance
can be measured and improved. This includes maintenance of the
enterprise budget and costing systems, as well as other financial
or statistical systems that relate to operational or financial
performance. This position will take lead in developing and
refining methodologies and metrics that provide organizational
insight to leaders within the organization. Additionally, this
position will communicate directly with all levels of
organizational leadership, participate in the development of other
department analysts, and act in an advisory capacity.
- Assists senior management by providing necessary financial
support and education of financial reporting.
- Maintains enterprise financial systems (cost accounting,
budget, productivity, financial planning, capital planning).
- Audits and maintains data integrity.
- Takes lead in developing and maintaining methodologies for
costing, corporate allocations, service line analysis, and
- Performs data reconciliations and submissions to various
analysis systems. Recommends system enhancements, as well as use of
industry best practices and benchmarking.
- Educates all leadership levels on financial management and
metrics. Develops communication and education material.
- Resolves requests for information and completes special
- Other duties as assigned.
- All required education is a minimum requirement. Higher levels
of education are acceptable. Bachelor's degree in accounting,
finance, or related field required. Master's Degree preferred.
- CPA - Certified Public Accountant or CMA - Certified
- 5 years experience in accounting / finance required. Healthcare
Keywords: Heartland Health, Saint Joseph , Senior Decision Support Analyst, Other , Saint Joseph, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!