CDL A Shuttle Driver
Company: Bulkmatic Transport
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Bulkmatic is currently hiring Shuttle Drivers in Saint Joseph,
MO. A Shuttle Driver position is different from our standard driver
position because it does not require loading or unloading of the
trailers. Drivers will primarily shuttle trailers between Omaha/
Council Bluffs and Kansas on a dedicated run.
Shuttle Drivers are expected to be Home Daily. We have currently
have day and night shift positions available. Schedules can vary
depending on freight. Weekend work is required for this position.
If there is an unexpected night out, Bulkmatic pays for hotel rooms
for overnight stays.
The average weekly pay for this position is between $1300- $1600
per week. Shuttle Drivers are expected to average $72,000 per
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full time
employees including paid vacation and holidays, Medical, Dental and
Vision insurance, 401k with employer match, and life insurance
among other benefits.
Minimum Driver Requirements:
- Minimum Age 23
- Class A CDL
Valid Class A CDL in the State that you reside in or in cases of
recent relocation the ability to change license within 30 days.
- 1 year of Class A tractor-trailer experience
- Military driving experience considered.
- Experience must be within the past 10 years; in the past 3
HazMat Endorsement preferred at some locations
- Must fulfill all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- Must possess a valid medical certificate
Must not be disqualified to drive a commercial motor vehicle
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years
- No alcohol or drug related violations with the past 5
- No Reckless driving convictions within the past 3 years
- No DOT Preventable accidents including: Head on, Rollover, Rear
End, Jackknife, Struck Side of other vehicle in the past 3
- No more than 1 Preventable road accident in the past 3
- No more than a combination of 1 Preventable road accident and 1
Preventable off road accident in past 3 years
- No more than 2 Preventable off road accidents in the past 3
- Ability to accurately complete required paperwork and data
- After employment all Bulkmatic drivers must adhere to the above
standards or driving privileges will be suspended. Accidents are
subject to the Accident point system. Bulkmatic reserves the right
to go beyond these standards if public safety is threatened.
No Tanker or Hazmat Endorsements Required
Specific Physical Requirements:
- Lifting/ carrying- hoses up to 50 lbs in weight.
- Climbing- in/out of tractor, on top of trailers and
- Pushing and Pulling
- Bending and Crouching
- Walking and Standing
- Sitting for up to 11 hours daily
- Manual Dexterity
- Must be able to work outside in various weather conditions
Keywords: Bulkmatic Transport, Saint Joseph , CDL A Shuttle Driver, Other , Saint Joseph, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!