Food Service - Utility Associate
Company: Heartland Health
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- Food Service Utility Associate
- Department: Maryville Nutrition and Dining Services
- PRN Status
- Variable Shift
- This position will complete cleaning and sanitation duties for
all areas of the Nutrition and Dining Services department. This
position will perform a variety of miscellaneous responsibilities
necessary to maintain a sanitary, safe, orderly and attractive
- This position works under the supervision of the Manager, Lead
or Resource and is employed by Mosaic Health System.
- Communicates appropriately, speaks respectfully at all times
with patients, families, visitors, and all other caregivers,
addressing them by name and responding to needs or requests for
assistance promptly and courteously.
- Retrieves dirty trays, dishes and silverware from patient
floors in a quiet and respectful manner.
- Cleans all soiled trays, dishes, pots, pans, silverware and
other miscellaneous items using the appropriate machinery or
manually if required.
- Sweeps and cleans department floors and carpets using brooms,
vacuum cleaners, mops, floor cleaners and other department
equipment to always maintain a clean and sanitary environment.
- Understands how to operate and maintain appropriate department
equipment such as dish machine, pot & pan machine, garbage
disposal, and others according to sanitation and safety
- Empties waste receptacles and transports waste to appropriate
- Other duties as assigned.
- All required education is a minimum requirement. Higher levels
of education are acceptable. High School Diploma required.
- Cleaning experience required.
Keywords: Heartland Health, Saint Joseph , Food Service - Utility Associate, Other , Maryville, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!