LPN IV Certified Clinic - Endocrinology (Sign On Bonus)
Company: Heartland Health
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- LPN IV Certified Clinic - Endocrinology
- Department: Endocrinologist Practice
- Full Time Status
- Day Shift
- This position administers quality patient care according to
established standards. This position may delegate tasks to
unlicensed assistive personnel. May be required to work in other
areas according to skill of staff and acuity of patients.
- This position works under the supervision of the Clinic Manager
and the direction of the provider and/or Clinic RN and is employed
by Mosaic Health System.
- Greets and prepares patient for provider examination and
treatment. Performs general nursing care to patients.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance
with nursing standards.
- Assists provider with procedures and properly maintains
equipment before and after procedures.
- Engages in patient/family teaching to achieve the desired
- Monitors the scheduling of patients, answers patient inquiries,
and maintains timely flow of patients.
- Observes, records, and reports patient's condition to
- High school diploma and graduate of an accredited practical
nursing program required.
- LPN IV certification for State of Missouri or Kansas, depending
upon designated work location required. Driver's license required
if operating a motor vehicle for business purposes.
Keywords: Heartland Health, Saint Joseph , LPN IV Certified Clinic - Endocrinology (Sign On Bonus), Other , Saint Joseph, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!