Registered Nurse - Medical/Surgical Telemetry
Company: Heartland Health
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- Registered Nurse - Medical/Surgical Telemetry
- 3 North
- Full Time Status
- Day Shift
- This position assesses, plans, implements, evaluates and
supervises individual patient care according to standards. Accepts
responsibility for direction of co-workers in the implementation of
plans of care. May be required to work in other areas according to
skill of staff and acuity of patients. Provides exceptional service
to all patients and customers.
- This position works under the supervision of a Director and is
employed by Mosaic Health System.
- Completes assessment/reassessment of patient and documents in
- Analyzes the information collected to determine patient's needs
and expected outcomes.
- Develops and implements plan of care based upon the assessment,
diagnosis, and expected outcomes of patient.
- Ensures a discharge plan is a part of the individualized plan
of care as appropriate to the population served.
- Engages in patient/family/staff teaching to achieve the desired
- All required education is a minimum requirement. Higher levels
of education are acceptable. Graduate of school of nursing
required. BSN Preferred..
- Licensed in State of Missouri or Kansas, depending upon
designated work location. BLS certification required within 90 days
from start date.
Keywords: Heartland Health, Saint Joseph , Registered Nurse - Medical/Surgical Telemetry, Other , Saint Joseph, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!