LPN IV Certified - Hospice (Weekend Option)
Company: Heartland Health
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: June 7, 2021
- LPN IV Certified - Weekend Option
- Part Time Status
- Day Shift
This position administers quality patient care according to
established standards. Accepts assignments and travels to homes to
deliver care. This position is responsible for observing and
assessment of patients, reporting to the physician when needed and
keeping communication open to registered nurse with care of the
- This position works under the direction of the RN Case manager
and is employed by Mosaic Health System.
- Follows the plan of care, includes the patient and family in
the planning process.
- Provides health care instructions to the patient as appropriate
per assessment and plan of care.
- Completes assignments given including documentation daily
- Administers mediations and monitors patients' responses to
medications including intravenous fluids.
- Collaborates effectively with all members of the
- Contributes to the professional development of peers,
colleagues, and others (students, orientees).
- Other duties as assigned
- All required education is a minimum requirement. Higher levels
of education are acceptable. High School Diploma, GED or HiSet
equivalent and a graduate of practical nursing program
- LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - State Licensure licensed with
IV Certification in the State of Missouri, BCLS- Basic Life Support
within 90 days of hire and a valid Driver's License in the State of
- One year hospital or post-acute setting required. Home care
Keywords: Heartland Health, Saint Joseph , LPN IV Certified - Hospice (Weekend Option), Other , Saint Joseph, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!