Company: Wenger Manufacturing Inc
Posted on: June 7, 2021
This position installs and repairs wiring and electrical
fixtures for control equipment. This entry level position requires
strong communication, interpersonal and team building skills to
support the organization. Employees of Wenger Manufacturing will
support the core values of Integrity, Ingenuity and Initiative.
- Plans new or modified installations to minimize waste of
materials, provide access for future maintenance and avoid
unsightly, hazardous and unreliable wiring, consistent with
specifications and local electrical codes.
- Safety is every employees responsibility. This position is
responsible for ensuring their personal safety, the safety of
teammates and visitors. It is the responsibility of all employees
that safety practices are understood and followed by team and
- Measures, cuts, bends, threads, assembles and installs
- Builds and installs control and control equipment such as
- Connects power cables to equipment.
- Repairs faulty equipment or systems.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Operate lift truck with certification.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Manufacturing environment: may be exposed to loud noises,
machinery with moving parts
- Standing on a concrete floor.
- Wearing proper personal protective equipment when in
manufacturing areas (safety glasses and safety shoes)
- Potential for domestic and international travel.
- Bending, stooping, twist, turn, standing for extended time
periods, reaching, climbing stairs, and lifting up to 50lbs
- Keep proprietary and company information confidential in
compliance with employee agreement.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate in the
- 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma.
- Physical Capacity Profile and drug/alcohol screening
- Must be willing and able to work and accept varying shifts and
Keywords: Wenger Manufacturing Inc, Saint Joseph , Electrician, Other , Sabetha, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!