Posted on: June 6, 2021
Summit Truck Bodies, LLC, a quality manufacturer of custom
designed service and lube truck bodies, is expanding its workforce
due to increasing sales. If you are a motivated team player who is
committed to producing a high quality product on time and safely,
we want you on our team. Summit Truck Bodies has immediate openings
for Welders to fit and fabricate custom truck bodies according to
blueprints. We are expanding and adding a 3rd shift. This posting
is for a 3rd shift position.
We offer competitive wages and a full benefits package including
medical, dental, life, disability insurance, 401(K), paid holidays,
paid vacation/personal time, and an employee car discount
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- MIG welding.
- Fitting and fabrication.
- Ability to read blue prints.
- Help with general shop cleanup.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
- Frequent mobility and/or sitting, standing, bending or stooping
for prolonged/extended periods.
- Requires lifting up to 100 pounds frequently.
- Requires stretching to reach items up to 100 pounds.
- Requires working in areas which are not ventilated or
- Requires eye-hand coordination sufficient to operate
- Requires full range of body motion including handling and
lifting, manual and finger dexterity.
- Requires working under stressful conditions or working
- Requires working in a fast paced environment.
- Requires a normal range of hearing and vision.
- Must understand vague and implicit instructions, and react
favorably in all work situations.
- Must be able to communicate providing verbal feedback in a
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Experience with hydraulics, vehicle electrical systems,
mechanical systems, installation techniques and welding.
- Ability to efficiently use various power and hand tools.
- Ability to work with multiple priorities and constant
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to successfully pass a General Abilities Assessment and
Post-offer background check, physical and drug screening.
- Must have a valid Driver's License with a good motor vehicle
- Ability to read blueprints.
Date Posted: 01-16-2021
All qualified applications will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Transwest, Saint Joseph , Welder-3RD Shift, Other , Wathena, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!