Company: Evans Distribution Company
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Evans Resource Solutions, LLC has immediate openings for a
Freight Sorter in the Cameron area. The Freight Sorter is
responsible for organizing loading freight by route into trailers
for delivery. Evans' customer is a delivery company that
distributes parts for Case New Holland. You will sort freight on
the shipping dock at Case New Holland
Shift is 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
Starting hourly wage rate is $12.00
- Receive freight from Case NH personnel.
- Scan freight as proof of receipt.
- Sort freight into bins and racks by route and stop.
- Check or count freight for accuracy and damage.
- Prepare necessary paperwork and submit to Dock Manager.
- Frequent & repetitive lifting using both hands/arms for items
weighing approximately 50 lbs.
- The Lifting frequency may be in excess of 100 repetitions per
- Frequent bending and twisting at waist/knees/neck while loading
- Help maintain cleanliness of warehouse and building
- Handle customer products with integrity.
- Responsible for awareness and compliance with warehouse work
rules and company policies.
- Lift using proper safety methods provided by the company.
- Perform all duties in conformance with appropriate safety and
Ability to work in a team setting or independently
Read and write legibly
Two Wheel Hand Truck
Manual Lift Jack
Please apply on-line at www.evansdist.com/careers
For more information please call 313-827-9180.
Keywords: Evans Distribution Company, Saint Joseph , Freight Sorter, Other , Cameron, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!