At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to
nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a
complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste,
and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in
solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We're a
global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world's premier
agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth,
depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us
unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health
and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of
the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn
more at www.adm.com.
ADM Animal Nutrition, a division of Archer Daniels Midland
Company, is a leading manufacturing, nutrition, and marketing
business offering a wide range of innovative products for the
animal nutrition market.
Sanitation Technician - Sabetha, Kansas
ADM Animal Nutrition
This is an hourly position.
Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
The role of the Sanitation Technician is responsible for the
- Perform, evaluate and prioritize daily, weekly and monthly
sanitation / housekeeping duties.
- Maintain Master Sanitation Schedules.
- Communicate with other employees to schedule the cleaning of
equipment and production areas between runs.
- Responsibility to identify and communicate food safety and/or
product integrity issues to appropriate personnel.
- Work in the most effective, efficient and safe manner at all
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Promotes the ADM Way and Core Values.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Mechanically inclined and capable of using common hand
- Ability to operate a forklift in a safe manner.
- Capability of lifting 50 pounds above head without
- Work overtime as needed to prepare for customer audits.
- Annual Training
- On-the-Job Training
- Safety Training
- Chemical Handling and Usage Training
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including
401K/ESOP, pension, health, dental, vision, and life insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment
physical, drug screen, and background check.