Company: Heartland Health
Posted on: June 5, 2021
- House Supervisor
- Department: MV-Nursing Admin
- PRN Status
- Night Shift
This position coordinates patient care activities on evenings,
nights, and weekends by facilitating problem solving and adjustment
of resources. Communicates activities to other management personnel
to enhance consistency of management practices.Coordinates
activities of nursing personnel to maintain continuity for 24 hour
nursing care. This position represents administration in dealing
with personnel, patients and their families.
- This position works under the supervision of the Associate
Director-Nursing Services and is employed by Mosaic Health
- Communicates with Associate Directors and/or Directors
regarding concerns in their respective areas.
- Performs audits.
- Performs immediate action to maintain patient and/or caregiver
safety feedback to the appropriate Associate Director or
- Responsible for handling patient/family complaints to identify
and resolve any immediate issues as well as associated implications
for staff coaching.
- Maintains communication with nursing staff, patients, families,
co-workers, physicians, administrators, and ancillary personnel and
external sources (i.e. media, agencies, etc.).
- Other duties as assigned
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing. BSN or Master's
Degree in nursing preferred.
- RN - Registered Nurse - State Licensure And/Or Compact State
Licensure. ACLS, NRP, and CPI required within 1 year.
STABLE-Neonatal Certification preferred.
- 3 years clinical experience required. Previous management
Keywords: Heartland Health, Saint Joseph , House Supervisor, Other , Maryville, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!