Registered Speech Pathologist
Company: Heartland Health
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Registered Speech Pathologist
- Department: Speech Therapy - Albany
- PRN Status
- Day Shift
- This position works under the supervision of the Director.
Evaluates and develops plan of care and treats patients with
communication or swallowing deficits. Evaluates, plans and
implements treatment programs for the rehabilitation of patients,
as directed by a physician, using approved treatment procedures.
Provides patient/family education. Participates in family
conferences. Is responsible for all necessary documentation as
required by accepted medical guidelines. This position is employed
by Mosaic Health System.
- Evaluates patients.
- Establishes goals that maximize the patient's recovery.
- Plans a treatment program, using appropriate treatment
procedures that will best accomplish the established goals.
- Treats patient's deficits consistent with approved treatment
- Documents treatment procedures and the patient's response to
them on a regular basis.
- Graduate of Master of Science degree program accredited in
- Licensed in Missouri, completion or in process of completion of
certificate of clinical competency. Heartsaver certification
Keywords: Heartland Health, Saint Joseph , Registered Speech Pathologist, Other , Albany, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!