Company: Johnson Controls
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What you will do
Audits and inspects raw materials, purchased components, and
products at various stages of the production process. Compiles and
evaluates statistical data to determine and maintain quality and
reliability of products by performing the following duties.
How you will do it
- Interprets engineering drawings, written procedures, schematic
diagrams, or formulas and confers with management, production, and
engineering personnel to determine quality and reliability
- Selects products for audit at specified stages in the
production process, and inspects products for a variety of
qualities such as dimensions, performance, and mechanical,
electrical, or chemical characteristics.
- Records, test data, applying statistical quality control
- Evaluates data and writes Deviation Reports to indicate
deviations from existing standards.
- Recommends modifications of existing quality or production
standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment
- Sets up and performs destructive and nondestructive tests on
materials, parts, or products to measure performance, life, or
- Prepares graphs or charts of data or enters data into computer
- Interfaces with customer service, product service, marketing,
etc. to troubleshoot product issues including occasional field
- Provides data upon request regarding the construction and
testing of the products.
- Performs internal audits to meet the requirements of ISO 9001
and ISO 14001 to ensure that the facility is meeting the
requirements of the standards.
- Maintains calibration of gages used to determine product
- Updates controlled documents such as drawings and procedures
throughout the plant.
- Completes purchase requisitions for gauges and related parts
required in the shop.
What we look for
- Five (5) years of related experience. Equivalent combination of
education and experience will be considered.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and
draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety
of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal
with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products and MAPICS. Must
be able to obtain within three (3) months.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative
action employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status,
status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other
characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view
EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you
require an accommodation during the application process, please
To all recruitment agencies: Johnson Controls does not accept
unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs
to our careers email addresses, Johnson Controls employees or any
other company location. Johnson Controls is not responsible for any
fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Saint Joseph , Quality Technician, Other , albany, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!