Sr Engineering Technician
Company: Qorvo, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Type: Full-Time
IA - Hiawatha, US
Requisition ID: 704
RF technician who will work in a fast pace, time-to-market
environment, potentially requiring overtime to accomplish assigned
- Perform RF measurements and characterization of RF
- Provide feedback to the design engineers based on
- Trouble-shoot and optimize designs
- Assembly of micro-components
- Experience level: 5 years RF or Semiconductor industry
- Hands on test experience with RF equipment such as signal
generators, spectrum analyzers, power sensors, vector network
- Experience/knowledge of impedance smith charts and matching
- Ability to work under a microscope and handle 0201, 01005,
- Must be well organized, Self-Motivated, a Problem Solver, and
continuously seeks opportunities for improvement and further lab
efficiencies. Must work well in a team environment.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office software
- Prober experience a plus, but not required
MAKE A DIFFERENCE AT QORVO
We are Qorvo. We do more than create innovative RF solutions for
the mobile, defense and infrastructure markets we are a place to
innovate and shape the future of wireless communications. It starts
with our employees. As a unified global team, we bring a commitment
to excellence, growth and a passion for creating what's next.
Explore the possibilities with us.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) / Affirmative
Action employer and welcome all qualified applicants. Applicants
will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, military or veteran status, physical or
mental disability, genetic information, and/or any other status
protected by law.
Keywords: Qorvo, Inc., Saint Joseph , Sr Engineering Technician, Other , hiawatha, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!