Company: EM Resource Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We engineer and manufacture the worlds finest weapon systems and
accessories. We are intensely focused on providing top quality
small arms solutions to our military and law enforcement
communities as well as to civilians seeking premium rifles for home
defense, hunting and sport shooting. Candidates must be willing to
relocate to Savannah, Georgia (possible relocation assistance)
As the Manufacturing Technician III, you will be
responsible for the functions outlined below:
In addition to the essential skills of a Manufacturing Tech
II as noted above, the Manufacturing Tech III will have these
additional essential skills:
- Responsible for demonstrating commitment to and leadership of
environmental health and safety principles, policies and
- Conforms to and operates within the framework of all applicable
operator work instructions, SOPs, quality, safety procedures and
any items as deemed by your supervisor or management.
- Participates in weekly toolbox meetings on safety and quality
- Maintain proper housekeeping of work area; Keep all machines,
tools, and equipment and work surfaces free of oil, grease, etc.
Clean and maintain machine, tooling, and fixtures to keep equipment
in optimal production condition.
- Properly clock in and out for time and attendance and in and
out of work orders.
- Monitor the quality of parts produced in accordance with
inspection sheets and work instructions using micrometers, dial
indicators, hard gauging and other precision measuring
- Properly follow and maintain documents such as travel tickets,
inspection sheets, preventative maintenance logs and product
non-conformance reports and others as determined by
- Participates in the companys efforts to continuously improve in
Safety, 6S, Quality, Delivery and Productivity.
- Expected to be a contributor to the company standards on high
integrity, safety, fair and equitable treatment and a positive work
- Work as a member of a team, under general supervision.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Actively contribute to process improvement in assigned
- Maintain the quality and production rates of multiple types of
parts and diverse equipment through complex machine adjustments
and/or cutter or tool changes.
- Ability to safely restart programs to tune complex adjustments
and tool changes.
- Ability to understand G-code or other relevant programming
languages to anticipate machine action and prevent damage to parts
- Gather tooling, perform changeover, and inspect proven jobs
using work instructions, tool lists, part prints and verbal
- Assist Shift Supervisor in the correct training and development
of other less experienced operators.
- Other responsibilities as deemed appropriate or necessary by
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); at
least 5 years of prior CNC experience or related experience
and/or training (preferred in a manufacturing or production
environment); or equivalent combination of education and experience
necessary to fulfill the requirement of the position.
In addition to the requirements of a Manufacturing Tech II,
a Manufacturing Tech III will have these additional knowledge,
skills and abilities:
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and
procedures within the field.
- Ability to decipher and understand basic to complex part
- Must have a level of manual dexterity to perform all job
- May be required to work varying shifts as needed.
- Ability to perform as part of a team and to cooperate and work
proactively with others.
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new job requirements.
- Great attention to detail and excellent recordkeeping
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and work under deadlines
- Have successfully completed a certificate level GD&T
- Working knowledge of all GD&T concepts.
- Possess an understanding of processes, tooling and work holding
that enables contributions to process improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to recognize and work in accordance with
our Permission to Play Values.
- It is understood employees may be assigned to other
departments, functional groups, and/or shifts as deemed necessary
- Must be able to lift and carry awkward items weighing up to 50
- Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting and bending
throughout the workday.
- Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment, to include
working in and around machinery, exposure to noise and chemicals,
Must be able to wear appropriate Personal Protection Equipment as
required by your position and/or Company policy.
Keywords: EM Resource Group, Saint Joseph , Manufacturing Technician, Other , savannah, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!