Leasing Consultant-Olympus Fenwick
Company: Olympus Property
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Do the words ambitious , self-motivated , and
sales-driven describe you? Then you just might be who were
looking for!! Olympus Property is eagerly seeking a Leasing
Consultant candidate with strong customer service skills
that is eager to get out there and get the job done! We boast an
incredible company culture and fun work environments at some of the
nations most beautiful apartment homes. Having fabulous benefits
and team-oriented people to work along-side doesnt hurt either!
If this sounds too good to be true, you are encouraged to apply
for our Full-time Leasing Consultant position and see what the
Olympus Property family is all about!
The Leasing Consultant is an essential role to the leasing and
financial operation of the assigned apartment community, reporting
to the Business Manager while providing ongoing support to the
office and maintenance teams. With the Olympus Property Values in
mind, this team member is responsible for interacting with
prospective residents, communicating with current residents,
providing customer service consistently, and utilizing sales skills
daily to increase occupancy and revenue. The Leasing Consultant has
a primary focus of bringing in new residents and assists with
property and resident retention, and marketing activities. The
Leasing Consultant must be a pro-active team-player, who is
organized and consistent, has an interest in and desire for growth
in sales, and have the ability to create a positive customer
experience for both internal and external employees and guests.
- Presents him/herself professionally, communicates openly with
integrity as a representative and ambassador of the Olympus
- Acts as the face of the property by being primary, first
point-of contact for prospects and residents, as well as engaging
pro-actively and positively with prospects, residents, vendor
supplier partners, and onsite colleagues.
- Maintains thorough product knowledge of property, amenities and
apartment homes, and that of major competitors in the area through
market/telephone surveys and site/tours and visits.
- Ensures that the curb appeal, tour routes, model homes/show
units, vacant homes, amenities, leasing golf-carts, signs, banners,
flags, and office are clean and prepared for guests.
- Supports, coordinates and facilitates leasing efforts by:
generating traffic, responding to telephone and internet inquiries,
showing apartments to prospective residents, selling features and
benefits of the community, qualifying prospects, closing sales by
obtaining deposits and rental applications, and communicating the
value of living at an Olympus Property community.
- Focuses on resident retention by delivering renewal notices,
coordinating, implementing and being present for social
resident/property activities and renewal incentives.
- Helps coordinate off-site marketing programs as created by team
and Business Manager, as well as social media marketing efforts as
- Processing rental applications and related rental paperwork and
remaining informed of the rental leasing criteria and association
laws relating to residency.
- Maintains knowledge of compliance with local ordinances, state
and federal laws, as well as utilizing the National Apartment
Association guidelines and that of its local affiliate, such as
that of the local Apartment Association.
- Facilitates move-in process of new residents including but not
limited to notifying prospective residents of approval or
non-approval of applications, assisting residents with completion
of lease agreement and needed compliance, collecting initial rent
and deposit payments prior to the completion of move-in process,
turning over keys and documents, and assuming responsibility for
lease/move-in process file accuracy.
- Assists with the resolution of resident issues and complaints,
responding to resident requests, including maintenance requests and
following up to ensure resident satisfaction.
- Adheres to a varied work schedule, including weekends, and some
holidays as required.
- Attends and participates in training programs and events.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet the needs of daily
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous leasing experience in property management preferred,
and/or hospitality sales/marketing, operations management, or
customer service, or equivalent combination of experience and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including
ability to communicate and interact with personnel at all levels
throughout the organization.
- Good interpersonal and team interaction skills including
participation, engaging on difficult issues, and effectively
influencing non-direct reports.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion with
- Able to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
- Able to balance multiple tasks simultaneously including project
administration, monitoring and execution of said projects, and
possess good organizational skills.
- Technology skills including computer software and internet
navigation, understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- Knowledge of Onesite, Yieldstar, KNOCK and OPS technology
management software preferred.
- Valid drivers license from the state of residence.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) Please,
no third-party calls or inquiries. Please visit our website
Team Player: Works well as a
member of a group
introduces new ideas and demonstrates original thinking
Detail Oriented: Capable of
carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the
task done well
Ability to Make an Impact:
Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the
success of a project or the organization
Goal Completion: Inspired to
perform well by the completion of tasks
Peer Recognition: Inspired to
perform well by the praise of coworkers
Flexibility: Inspired to
perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and
Keywords: Olympus Property, Saint Joseph , Leasing Consultant-Olympus Fenwick, Other , Savannah, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!