Registered Radiologic Technologist
Company: Heartland Health
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Registered Radiologic Technologist
- Radiology Department
- Full Time Status
- Night Shift
- This position is responsible for performing a variety of
procedures requiring independent judgment and knowledgeable
performance. This position will operate equipment safely producing
quality images for diagnostic purposes and maintain equipment and
supplies. Uses radiation safety measures and protection devices to
comply with government regulations and to ensure safety of patients
and fellow staff.
- This position works under the supervision of the Director,
Associate Team Leader, Lead Technologist and/or Clinic Manager and
is employed by Mosaic Health System
- Interpret a provider's instructions.
- Prepare patients for procedures.
- Select imaging parameters.
- View images from an imaging session and keep records of the
- Review and complete patient exam and charges within the
radiology information system.
- Completion of Radiologic Technology program.
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic
Technologists. Heartsaver or BLS certification required within 90
days from start date.
- Two years radiology experience preferred, but not
Keywords: Heartland Health, Saint Joseph , Registered Radiologic Technologist, Other , Albany, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!