Full-Time Sales Lead - Express - Oglethorpe
Company: Express, Inc.
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Full-Time Sales Lead - Express - Oglethorpe in Savannah, Georgia
| Careers at Oglethorpe Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies
to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all
the personalized features of this site, including the ability to
apply for a job. Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in!
Full-Time Sales Lead - Express - Oglethorpe
Job Locations US-GA-Savannah Requisition ID 2021-10186
The Brand that Gets You to Whats Next
Express is the vibrant, confident lifestyle brand for ambitious
people, providing the latest fashion for style-obsessed men and
women since 1980. Our mission is to provide inspiration and
confidence through fashion to help people get to what's next in
their day, and their lives. With more than 600 retail and outlet
stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Latin America,
and a best-in-class online/mobile shopping experience at
www.express.com, Express brings city-inspired style to customers
across the globe.
A Workplace To Match
We think you'll like it here.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, generous
associate discount,andcasual work environment.Working at Express is
much more than the 9 to 5. It is an opportunity toconnect and
engage with some of the smartest individuals in thefashion
businessdoing work they are passionate about. This is the Express
Life and werealways looking for talented leaders at all levels to
join our team; if this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
The Sales Leader drives operations on the sales floor and in the
stockroom, while assisting in training associates and delivering a
great in-store shopping experiences for customers.
Talent Assist in developing and motivating
associates to maximize sales potential
- Provide in the moment coaching/training to store associates to
ensure efficient and effective floor operations, customer service,
coverage, stockroom management and execution of standards.
- Partner with Store Management to provide feedback on associate
- Assist in training associates on store operations, product,
policy, and procedures.
Execution Execute action plans that optimize
- Execute all aspects of daily store operations.
- Ensure appropriate associate coverage to create a great
- Oversee and authorize the checkout experience.
- Assist with merchandise flow, such as shipment, replenishment,
omni-channel operations, in the store.
- Monitor and analyzes the customer service provided by team
- Build an effective schedule with the right associate in the
right place at the right time.
Experience Promote and support an environment
focused on delivering great in-store customer experiences.
- Effectively resolves customer service issues to a positive
- Lead and models our customer experience model.
- Display expert knowledge of product, company policies,
promotions, loyalty programs.
- Provide leadership and assistance with product launches, window
changes, visual presentation standards, signage placement,
Other essential functions may occur as directed by your
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience: 1
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends
and non-business hours
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
- Meets physical requirements
Preferred Qualifications (skills and
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers and
- Demonstrated sales accountability
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well with
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple customers and/or
processes at once.
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate
in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any
federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires
individuals authorized for employment in the United States.
Notification to Agencies: Please note that Express
does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party
recruiters or employment agencies.In the absence of a signed Master
Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a
specific requisition,Express will not consider or approve payment
to any third-parties for hires made.
Apply for this job online Apply Share Email this job to a friend
Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this
moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your
newsfeed Loading... Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Express, Inc., Saint Joseph , Full-Time Sales Lead - Express - Oglethorpe, Other , Savannah, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!