LPN IV Clinic
Company: Heartland Health
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- LPN IV Clinic
- Gaul Family Clinic
- Full Time Status
- Day Shift
- This position administers quality patient care according to
established standards. This position may delegate tasks to
unlicensed assistive personnel. May be required to work in other
areas according to skill of staff and acuity of patients.
- This position works under the supervision of the Clinic Manager
and the direction of the provider and/or Clinic RN and is employed
by Mosaic Health System.
- Greets and prepares patient for provider examination and
treatment. Performs general nursing care to patients.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance
with nursing standards.
- Assists provider with procedures and properly maintains
equipment before and after procedures.
- Monitors the scheduling of patients, answers patient inquiries,
and maintains timely flow of patients.
- Observes, records, and reports patient's condition to
- All required education is a minimum requirement. Higher levels
of education are acceptable. High School Diploma and Graduate of
practical nursing program required.
- Licensed with IV Certification in State of Missouri or Kansas,
depending upon designated work location. BLS certification required
within 90 days from start date. If operating a motor vehicle for
business purposes, must have a valid driver's license.
Keywords: Heartland Health, Saint Joseph , LPN IV Clinic, Other , Troy, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!