Direct Support Program Supervisor $19.00/hr Cameron, MO
Company: The MENTOR Network
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Missouri MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family, provides
services for adults with intellectual and developmental
disabilities and other complex needs.
Are you looking for a career opportunity where you can make a
difference in the lives of others? Look no further! This role is
critical to our success. As a mission-driven organization, we are
intensely focused on expanding access to services and developing
new and more effective ways of delivering supports and services to
individuals with a range of intellectual and developmental
- Facilitate the implementation of Individual Service Plans (ISP)
and participate in a range of administrative duties including staff
hiring, training, scheduling, and oversight.
- Supervise a team of Caregivers supporting individuals we serve
in the program.
- Provide support to individuals receiving services including:
assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and
planning; medication administration; and personal care.
- Duties are split between providing direct support, professional
or program activities, and supervision.
- Facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on
outings in the community or providing transportation to work or
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year related work experience.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
- Other licensure or certification where required by regulatory
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish
rapport with team members and those we serve.
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and
schedules are maintained.
- This is a great opportunity to gain supervisory skills and
experience while still directly making a difference in the lives of
the people we serve on a daily basis.Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunities.Come join our amazing team of committed
and caring professionals. Apply Today!
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based
specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live
a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality
services and individualized supports that lead to growth and
independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or
behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Keywords: The MENTOR Network, Saint Joseph , Direct Support Program Supervisor $19.00/hr Cameron, MO, Human Resources , Cameron, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!