New Position: NO Experience Needed - $11.50/hr Customer Service Collec
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: July 13, 2019
GET TO KNOW ALORICA
At Alorica, we only do one thing make lives better, one interaction
at a time. We re a global leader in customer service and
collections, serving the world s biggest brands with tens of
thousands of employees in hundreds of locations around the
Your mission (should you choose to accept it) is to provide
collections/receivables management phone support for one or more
clients at our contact center facility . In this role, you will be
assisting customers with making outstanding payments for clients.
You ll be acting as a consult ant to the customer , empathiz ing
with their situation, encouraging and educating them , and offer
ing assistance and payment options.
A strong relationship between our clients and their customers
starts with you so only the awesome need apply!
Ready to start? Chat with us to begin the process now: ( )
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handles various incoming and outgoing collections-focused phone
- Resolves customer questions, complaints and collections
inquiries in a professional, helpful manner
- Connects with existing and potential customers and aims to
resolve inquiries related to receivables management
- Utilizes computer system to verify and document customer
- Talks to customers over the phone to resolve their questions or
- Maintains and updates customer information as necessary
- Calmly attempts to resolve and de-escalate any issues
- Escalates calls to supervisor when necessary and appropriate
WHY JOIN ALORICA?
Every day, we aim to live up to our mission of creating insanely
great customer experiences. But as Alorica employees, giving back
matters just as much that s why we re so proud of Making Lives
Better with Alorica, a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization dedicated
to providing assistance to employees, their families and the
people, organizations and communities who support them.
Simply put, we want to make lives better one interaction at a time.
And to do that, we need the very best people to join us.
But please, allow us to entice you further! As an Alorica employee,
you may receive:
- Paid training
- Flexible training schedules
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid time off
- Paid holiday
- Retirement planning options (401(k))
- Employee discounts through client programs Working at Alorica
means potentially having the freedom to explore all kinds of career
options from customer service, collections, training , and tech
support, to management, recruiting and more. Alorica offers fun,
challenging opportunities to pursue your professional goals, and we
want you to have fun and succeed because when you re at your best,
that s when we re at our best.
So what do you say? Ready to take the next step?
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required; college degree
- 1-2 years previous experience in a receivables management,
collections and contact center environment, preferred
- Customer service experience a plus
- Phone-related customer service a major plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Windows, Word, and Excel
- Bilingual language skills a plus Knowledge, Skills and
- Stellar customer service skills and an overwhelming desire to
make lives better, one interaction at a time
- Knowledge of phone dialer functions and call campaigns
- Understanding of collections regulations, including but not
limited to Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA), Unfair,
Deceptive, or Abusive Acts, or Practices (UDAAP)
- Negotiation skills and assertiveness
- Ability to use phone and computer systems
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills
- Ability to stay composed and objective
- Flexibility and versatility in problem analysis and resolution
- A climate controlled, contact center environment filled with
amazing people, incredible career opportunities and the occasional
- Constant usage of phone and computer systemsPhysical
Constant sedentary work. You ll typically be sitting for most of
the time, so be sure get up and stretch once in a while. Your
circulatory system will thank you.
DISCLAIMER: The above information on this description has been
designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed
by employees in this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
Let s make lives better. Let s defy the status quo. And let s go
beyond thinking outside the box and decide to obliterate the box
You ready? Let s do this.
Ready to apply? Start the process right away by chatting with us
now ( )
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled
Associated topics: assist, assistance, client, information
technology, information technology support, patient, service,
support, systems administrator, technical
Keywords: Alorica, Saint Joseph , New Position: NO Experience Needed - $11.50/hr Customer Service Collec, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Joseph, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!