Company: Trex Mart
Posted on: September 19, 2022
JOB TITLE: Assistant Manager - Trexmart Store
SUMMARY OF JOB: The Assistant Manager provides the administrative
support to the Sales Associates in the absence of the Manager by
providing products to all customers and maintaining a conducive
work environment. To accomplish these tasks, the Assistant Manager
works closely with the Manager, General Manager, Sales Associates,
Home Office Personnel and customers.
REPORTS TO: Manager
WAGE: Salary Exempt or Hourly-Exempt (wage classification depends
on what store the Assistant MAnager works at)
CLASSIFICATION: Assistant Manager
The following responsibilities are to be performed in the absence
of or as requested by the Manager.
- Ensures that all activities conform to Trexcon policies and
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with all staff
- React to change productively and handle other tasks as
assigned. Remains flexible in daily routine.
- Support the mission statement and Core Values of Trexcon.
- Give fast, friendly customer service.
- Finalize daily paperwork.
- Interviewing and hiring of potential employees.
- Discipline and dismissal of Sales Associates.
- Develop work schedules for Sales Associates maintaining total
hours at or below the budget hours for that location.
- Organize training of new employees.
- Read and respond to email, text messages and intra-mail on a
- Reconcile Sales Associate time punches and payroll reports and
submit to the Home Office as per policy.
- Order products from approved vendors.
- Keep track of daily fuel sales and inventory.
- Establish communication with Home Office Personnel to assist
with procedural issues.
- Establish communications with the Maintenance Department to
assist with repairs.
- Keep the building and dispensers clean and in working
- Organize and execute regular store meetings.
- Attend management team meetings.
- Promote Smart Rewards program
- Reflect the Core Values of Trexcon
- Maintain a clean parking lot (sweeping, hosing & picking up
- Wipe down gas dispensers.
- Check in vendors using the current scanning process.
- Restock coolers and freezers.
- Sweep & Mop floors.
- Stock and clean roller grills.
- Stock & front products on shelves.
- Clean and stock fountain and coffee areas.
- Clean restrooms.
- Bag ice.
- Empty trash containers inside and outside of the store.
- Check in gas deliveries.
- Pick up outside trash.
- Clean sidewalks and parking lots.
- Clean donut case.
- Adhere to and perform duties as defined in the Restaurant
Manager job description if applicable.
- Accurately perform money transaction on the register.
- Other duties as assigned by the Store Manager.
- Suggest Smart Reward Card
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION:
- Requires prolonged standing.
- Requires physical exertion to manually move, lift at least 55
lbs., carry, pull, or push heavy objects or materials.
- Occasional stooping, bending, reaching and climbing ladders or
- Requires some travel.
Keywords: Trex Mart, Saint Joseph , Assistant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Weston, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!