Food Service Worker, FT Swing
Company: St. Luke's of Kansas City
Posted on: November 18, 2021
The Opportunity :
Wright Memorial Hospital in Trenton, MO is currently looking for a
food service worker to quickly and efficiently provide excellent
customer service to our patients and their families. As a member of
our nutrition team, you will play a critical role in ensuring that
our patients receive the nutrition they need for their healing.
The Work :
* Handling, preparing, and serving food in accordance with written
menu and sanitation regulations.
* Preparing of cafeteria food service and delivery of food to
* Restocking of cafeteria supplies
* Maintaining sanitation of work areas dishes and equipment.
* Maintaining inventory control, product rotation, labeling, and
safe food handling practices to assure continued availability to
* Assisting in other Cashier and Dishwasher responsibilities as
There are a variety of roles available within Nutrition and can
include Food Runner, Tray Line, Food Prep, Dishwasher, Store Room,
and more. The ideal candidate values team work and has great
customer service. You'll need to able to work quickly and
Why Saint Luke's?:
* Saint Luke's offers competitive salaries and benefits packages to
all of their employees, click here to find out more.
* We believe in creating a collaborative environment where all
voices are heard.
* We are here for you and will support you in achieving your
* We are dedicated to innovation and always looking for ways to
Less than 1 year
Swing (United States of America)
"The best place to get care. The best place to give care." That is
the Saint Luke's vision and, whether in a hospital, clinic,
practice, or office, our more than 12,000 employees strive toward
that vision every day. Saint Luke's employees are proud of our rich
history and heritage, and that we remain the only faith-based,
nonprofit, locally owned health system in Kansas City. Joining
Saint Luke's means joining a team of exceptional professionals who
always strive for excellence in patient care. Take this opportunity
to do the best work of your career within a highly diverse and
inclusive work space where all voices matter.
Join the Kansas City region's premiere provider of health services.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire only non-tobacco users.
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a
condition of employment for all Saint Luke's Health System
employees unless a medical or religious exemption is
Keywords: St. Luke's of Kansas City, Saint Joseph , Food Service Worker, FT Swing, Hospitality & Tourism , Trenton, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!