Food Service Worker/Kitchen Helper/Dietary Aide
Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Location: Saint Joseph
Posted on: January 13, 2021
Food Service Worker/Kitchen Helper/Dietary AideUS-MO-SAINT
JOSEPHRequisition ID: 220Shift: Day Shifts & Night
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) services thousands of accounts
nationwide and is now hiring a Dietary Aidein your area! With a
custom, state of the art training program, there are engaging
opportunities regardless of where you are in your career. If you
crave to learn and want to make a positive impact in your
community, we'd love to have you on our team!
What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs
- The Dietary Aide assists the Cook in the preparation and
service of meals.
- Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
- Places prepared food on plates/trays in accordance with tray
tickets in line with our established policies and procedures, and,
as may be directed by the Food Services Director/Manager or Cook,
to ensure that quality food service is provided at all times.
- Prepares and delivers food and trays, washes dishes and cleans
and sanitizes kitchen according to health standards.
- The Dietary Aide must be detail-oriented, well-groomed, act
professionally and must be a team player who works well with
- The Dietary Aide consistently embodies the characteristics
necessary to drive the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Specialized
training in foodservice is desirable. May be required to
successfully complete an approved sanitation and safety
- Ability to read, speak and understand English, follow
directions and complete tasks.
- Ability to follow time schedules for meal preparation and
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance.
- Dependable, with experience working in facilities utilizing
quantity food production methods.
- General knowledge and understanding of nutrition.
- Ability to read and accurately apply requirements of food tray
- Ability to maintain records and complete reports as
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of quantity food production and serving techniques,
food safety/sanitation requirements and procedures.
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client and other
personnel and the public.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 30 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,
Healthcare Services Group, Inc. complies with applicable state and
local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities.
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Saint Joseph , Food Service Worker/Kitchen Helper/Dietary Aide, Hospitality & Tourism , Saint Joseph, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!