Licensed Massage Therapist
Company: Massage Envy
Posted on: November 23, 2022
***ACTIVELY HIRING - Apply NOW*** -Competitive pay plans! -
Flexible schedules! - Bonuses! - Commissions! - 100% Tips! -
Multiple locations! -Pay Rate: $26.00 - $43.00 - -Consistent Annual
Earnings $43,500-$57,000 (assumes 30 hours per week) -What We Offer
- FREE Monthly Continuing Education
- FREE Monthly Massage or Facial Service
- Get PAID for cancellations & no-show appointments
- Minimal down time with increased pay in a high-volume
- Fixed/ Flexible work schedule that fits your life.
- Paid Sick Time with Additional PTO
- Service Commissions and Bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K w/Employer Contribution, Short &
Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, and MORE Benefits!
- Self-Care and Training Tools
- Employee $500 Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Product Discounts
- All supplies provided for you
- Growing culture built around the well-being of our service
providers -Are you ready to focus on doing what you love in a place
that helps you feel and deliver your best?Massage Envy is the
leader in accessible massage and skin care. As a massage therapist
at our franchised location,* you'll join a team that's passionate
about helping people feel their best through total body care. And
you have a meaningful role to play in that mission as you:
- Combine your expertise and artistry -along with our protocols
and modalities to -design customized services that meet the
individual needs of each client.
- Build relationships with members and guests -to help them
pursue their total body care goals.
- Deliver an amazing, safe, and therapeutic experience -with
every service. - -
What We'll Accomplish Together
WHAT WE'LL ACCOMPLISH TOGETHER:As a team, we're committed to
offering excellent professional services that help clients do more
of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is
at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients'
needs -within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as
applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services -within Massage Envy's policies,
protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client
confidentiality and upholding our commitment to safety.
- Embracing the Massage Envy core values -of optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture -by recognizing and supporting
team goals and building positive relationships with team
What it Takes to Succeed
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED:We only succeed together, so we're looking
for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who
thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals -who have a minimum of 500 hours of
massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of
completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for
massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and
reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on
their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue
- Clear communicators -who can effectively identify each client's
needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client
throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions -who can recommend follow-up visits
and additional services and products as needed to help clients
pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates -who show up on time ready to jump in wherever
needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us BetterWe're excited to hear from
everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job
regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.If
you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can
focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.*Massage
Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national franchisor of
independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each
individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates,
is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised
location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as
an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria,
benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and
operated franchised location and may vary from location to
location. - - -*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC ("MEF") is a national
franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised
locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of
its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a
franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not
acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring
criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually
owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location
to location. -
Keywords: Massage Envy, Saint Joseph , Licensed Massage Therapist, Healthcare , Cameron, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!