RN / PACU RN / Missouri / Permanent / Registered Nurse - PACU Job
Location: Kansas City
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Description SHIFT: No Weekends
Are you passionate about delivering superior,patient-centered care?
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring forpatients with
purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start yourcareer
as a PACU RN today with . At CPMC, we want to ensure your needs are
met. We offer avariety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision
plans along with someunique benefits including:
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of
- Identity Theft Protection discounts.
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP) You contribute to our
success. Every role has an impact onour patients lives and you have
the opportunity to make a difference. We arelooking for a dedicated
Registered Nurse like you to be a part of our team.
PACU nurses provide compassionatecare to post-anesthesia patients.
They are often the first person patients seeafter a major surgery.
They have high-level critical thinking skills, vastclinical
knowledge, and excellent communication skills.
- Team work!! The culture that surrounds us in the PACU is not
only one of great patient care, but the feeling of true support by
those who work beside you.
- Supportive nurse leaders, experienced ChargeRNs & exceptional
- 14 Bed Recovery Unit serving all ICU patientsoutside of open
- Average of 5250 Cases in a Year; Nurse toPatient Ration 1:1 or
- Under the general direction of the Clinical Manager/Director,
coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual
responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing
- Nursing care is provided in accordance with hospital policies
and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA
Standards of Practice, and the generic and unit structure
- The Registered Nurse in this department provides care for
adolescent patients age 16 and up, young adult patients age 18-39,
adult patients age 40-64, and geriatric patients age 65 and
- 1 year of current PACU or ICU experience is required.
- Graduation from a school of nursing required.
- Current Missouri RN license required.
- BLS certification required.
- ACLS within 1 year of hire date.
- PALS within 6 months of hire date.
- Call Required - Avg of 3 per month (Must report to facility
within 30 minutes of call)
Keywords: HCA., Saint Joseph , RN / PACU RN / Missouri / Permanent / Registered Nurse - PACU Job, Healthcare , Kansas City, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!