Physician - Hospitalist (Internal Medicine or Family Medicine) Needed in Atchison, Kansas
Company: Amberwell Health
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Hospitalist opening in Atchison, Kansas. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
This progressive, independent, critical access hospital is looking
for a Family Medicine Physician interested in joining its
Hospitalists Team. Amberwll provides services to the Atchison,
Kansas area in Med/Surg, ICU, ED, OB, OR, Rehab, Cardio Pulmonary,
Radiology and Lab.
- Supported by superior staff and premier ancillary services
- Hospitalist Program
This quaint river town, rich in historical heritage, sits along the
bluffs of the majestic Missouri River in northeast Kansas. With a
population of about 11,000 people, Atchison maintains a friendly,
community-oriented atmosphere with an array of diverse culture,
thriving commerce, and exciting entertainment. Atchison is close to
large town amenities but has the small-town character.
- Quick scenic drive to St. Joseph, MO, Kansas City, MO,
Lawrence, KS and Topeka, KS.
- Many educational opportunities including a public school, K
through 12 Catholic School, K-8 Lutheran School, vibrant
home-schooling community, and 4-year College.
- Multiple city parks, local theatre community, art gallery, new
movie theater, recreation commission and YMCA.
- Like Sports? 60 minutes to Sporting KC soccer games, and
Nascar. Under 90 minutes to Royals major league baseball and Super
Bowl Champions NFL Chiefs games.
- Like to travel? 45 minutes to Kansas City International
- Thriving, growing businesses in town looking to expand
- Job opportunities for significant other
- Willing to accommodate a flexible work schedule allowing a work
- Competitive salary
- Health, Rx, dental, vision, long-term disability, short-term
disability, life, Flexible Spending Accounts, voluntary benefits,
YMCA membership and malpractice insurance
- 401(k) and 457(b) retirement plans
- Relocation assistance
- Annual CME Allowance
- Graduate from an accredited School of Medicine or School of
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal or Family
- BLS and ACLS
- Current DEA #
- Current, unrestricted license to practice medicine
Keyphrases: hospitalist jobs
Keywords: Amberwell Health, Saint Joseph , Physician - Hospitalist (Internal Medicine or Family Medicine) Needed in Atchison, Kansas, Healthcare , Atchison, Missouri
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!